1) Three years ago, I weighed 83kg/183lbs. (And yes, I have the fat photos and clothes to prove it!)
2) I still felt beautiful even at my chubbiest because that’s the same year Matt proposed. (Yes, my husband is awesome)
3) I love English grammar and am a nerd at heart.
4) As a child, I used to sing myself to sleep.
5) I was raised in a bilingual home: English and Tagalog (Filipino).
6) For the first four years of my life, I thought I was purchased at a grocery store called Fry’s. My older sisters told me they found me on sale for $9.99 near the plant section.
7) One of the things on my bucket list is to own a black 1968 Chevelle.
8) I can recite/perform every song from Disney’s Aladdin and The Little Mermaid word for word.
9) A friend from high school once called me “Jehoshaphat.” I think I’ve had a complex about that ever since.
10) When I was little, I drafted up a very long list of life goals. In the top 20 was to live in Australia.