I haven’t posted in a while due to a few things:
1) I’m totally obsessed with bodybuilding, which leads to…
2) I’m usually at the gym training or…
3) I’m usually cooking or doing meal prep.
4) If I’m not doing any of the above, I’m probably on Instagram posting about those things or activities which support those things (like driving to the gym, grocery shopping, or cleaning the kitchen).
5) And all other hours of the day, I’m eating, sleeping, or writing.
6) Sometimes I actually change out of my gym clothes and do normal things like shower.
7) And finally, I spend time drawing and volunteering my artwork to causes that are dear to my heart. Here’s a recent article about me on the blog by Reeds of Hope, the non-profit organization I’m currently donating my time and art to, supporting families in DRC. Click here to read the article.
I promise to post more in the very near future. I just attended our friends’ wedding on Saturday and had the privilege of doing the bridesmaids’ hair so you can bet that I’ll be posting all about that next.
See you soon.
P.S. I forgot to add that I’m also a part-time barista now at a local bakery cafe. Yes, I went from corporate marketing to cafe worker. Who knew that stepping off the corporate ladder would lead to a much more fulfilling life? Props to my husband for making this life of mine possible.